Our club features a variety of opportunities for you and your equine family to enjoy each other's company.
Rates for 2022
Family: $30 - Family members living at one address
Adult: $20 - Adult 19 yrs of age or over as of Jan 1, 2020.
Youth: $10 - Youth up to and including 18 yrs of age as of Jan 1, 2022.
Day Pass for Horseshows $10.00 (one day pass / year- then full year membership is required)
Day Pass for Special Events $5.00
Below are the links to 2022:
-Membership form and waiver.
-Show Entry form
- Day pass form
- Entry from for upcoming show
You will notice the reference to ROWAN'S LAW.
Rowan's Law (Concussion Safety), 2018 makes it mandatory for sports organizations to: ensure that athletes under 26 years of age,* parents of athletes under 18, coaches, team trainers and officials confirm every year that they have reviewed Ontario's Concussion Awareness Resources.
MYSTERY CLASS....The monthly MYSTERY class will be taken from one of these choices: W or M barrel pattern, Flag Race, Barrel Pick up (ie. potato or other similiar sized item) , Scramble, Scudaho, or Arena Race.
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 8PM ON FRIDAY , August 19
LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SHOW UP UNTIL 8;30 am . a $20 LATE FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
ENTRY STEPS..... Sunday, August 14 - Friday August 19 , 8pm
1) Please email entry info (rider name, horse name, division and classes, and membership level -day pass, year membership) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) A confirmation email will be sent to you with fee amount.
3) etransfer fee to email@example.com once you agree with details of confirmation email.
4) Entries received after July 8 - 8pm will incur a $20.00 late fee. Late entries are not encouraged as they may delay the start time of each show.
ALL SHOWS ARE HELD AT ODAS PARK (Orillia & District Agricultural Society Park- 4500 Fairgrounds Road) unless otherwise announced.